If you have been on an Arvon course in 2016, hopefully you picked up a ‘My Arvon Story’ postcard. We’d love to hear a story about your Arvon week – what you’ve discovered, achieved, enjoyed or endured! It could be a diary entry, poem, short story, drawing, script… The only limit is this: your story must fit onto the front of this postcard. Freepost your completed postcard or give it to your centre hosts. We’ll keep a selection on our centre and online noticeboards. Each year we’ll give a £200 Arvon gift voucher to the author of our favourite postcard.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is only open to people who have been on an Arvon residential course in 2016 and who are aged 16 or over.
- The competition is not open to Arvon staff or family.
- The winner must redeem their voucher within 3 years.
- We will notify only the winner by December 20 2016. We will not notify all entrants.
- By submitting the postcard to Arvon you are giving us permission to share the card publicly, both in the centre and electronically on Arvon’s social media.