Do you believe that everyone should have the opportunity to unlock their creative potential?
At a time when many more people in our society face deprivation and barriers to opportunity, it is more important than ever that a variety of voices are heard. We believe that everyone deserves the freedom to imagine, write and explore ideas regardless of their age or financial background. Your donations help to keep Arvon’s doors open to all.
WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN:
- Inspire hundreds of young people a year to write by bringing schools and groups to Arvon
- Keep our courses open to everyone by providing grants for those on low incomes to attend
- Change lives for the better by working with vulnerable groups, such as young people in care and adults who have experienced homelessness
- Support teachers to develop how they teach creative writing in the classroom, making a difference to the confidence and ability of thousands of pupils annually
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US:
- Make a donation today
- Become an Arvon Friend from £4 a month.
- Donate to our #OPENTOALL Campaign to give those on low incomes the opportunity to attend Arvon’s courses.
- Give to Arvon’s Crenham Award to provide the opportunity for those on the margins of society to find their self-confidence and voice through attending an Arvon week.
- Remember Arvon in your will and help secure our work for future generations.
To discuss supporting any area of Arvon’s work, please contact Dean Stigwood, Head of Development, 020 7324 8906, email@example.com
DONATE TO THE CRENHAM AWARD
Arvon’s Crenham Award enables vulnerable and marginalised young people and adults to be mentored by highly respected authors on a week-long Arvon writing retreat.
Become an Arvon Angel
Make a donation of £500 or more, to directly support Arvon’s charitable aim of create access to writing for everyone. Donations from Arvon Angels support projects such as Mother Tongues, Arvon’s innovative project which encourages young bilingual and multilingual people to explore their languages through writing.
Leave a legacy
By remembering Arvon in your will, you can help future generations discover the transformative power of writing. Leaving a gift to Arvon in your will won’t cost you anything right now, and any size of gift will make a valuable contribution to Arvon’s future work.